Marketing yourself as a financial coach is one of the hardest parts about becoming a solopreneur and financial coach. Have you ever considered using Instagram to market yourself as a financial coach?
There are so many options for social media platforms. Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Reddit, etc. All of them have different pros and cons.
There are some very important things to consider when deciding on social media platforms to tackle.
- What platforms are you most comfortable using?
- What platforms are your ideal clients using?
- What are the 2-3 platforms that you would actually use consistently. (It can be whatever number you want)
- How much time should I spend each week on social media?
- What technology is available to help make posting easier? (Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.)
Once you answer these questions and decide that Insta is where you want to be, continue on reading and watching!
Instagram is on the rise to be one of the most popular social media platforms but the strategies and details of how to get the most engagement is a mystery to most people. More specifically, how can you use Instagram to market yourself as a financial coach?
In the below video, Kelsa interviews Instagram expert, Jen Dufore. Jen has more than 70,000 followers on her feed. Here she chats about her best tips, strategies and ways to stay current on Instagram.