In addition to the connections you’ll make, here are a few of the topics and lessons at this year’s Symposium:
- Kolbe Assessment: How to Take Action and Coach Clients through the Kolbe Method with Michael Dickey
- Coaching with Empathy by business coach Vanessa Shaw
- Creating Corporate Wellness Programs with Shane Robson-Smith
- Improve Your Coaching Soft Skills with Relationship and Money Coach Adam Kol
- Embrace Your Natural Communication and Selling Style with The Torch Theater: Longform Improv Training Center
- Attend a breakout session tailored to experienced coaches
- Or attend a breakout session for financial coaches in the early stages of their business
- Creating (and Maintaining) a Killer Website with Amy Royce of 1000 Words Marketing
- Open Q & A with Financial Coaches Kelsa Dickey and Jill Emanuel
- So much more!
We know there are plenty of options when it comes to investing in your business. We strive to make the Symposium worth every penny and then some. The Syposium is structured to give you a mix of inspirational and informative speakers, time to brainstorm and work on your business, and the opportunity to interact and bond with fellow financial coaches. Our goal is to have you leave the Syposium full of ideas, ways to implment them, and a network of coaches ready to cheer you on.
But wait! There’s more!
In addition to loads of financial coaching goodness, everyone at the Symposium will get a new headshot wiith portrait photographer Karianne Munstedt. (A $150 value! She’s legit.)
Kickstart the Symposium with the
Roadmap to Profitability VIP Experience