WE ARE TAKING THE COVID PANDEMIC SERIOUSLY.
We are hopeful that by the end of April, COVID trends will have been on a downward trajectory for months. But we know the pandemic will not be over yet.
Because of that, we are offering a live simulcast version of the Symposium along with the in-person event. Currently registered Symposium participants can choose to participate live or online.
For attendees who opt for in-person, we are following CDC recommended guidelines and taking the following precautions:
- Everyone must wear masks at all times unless they are the current speaker. Speakers will be socially-distanced from attendees.
- Seated will be appropriately socially-distant around the room.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken upon arrival at the venue each day and will not be allowed in if they have a temp of 100.4 or higher.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID will not be allowed in the event.
- If attendees have been around someone with COVID or with symptoms of COVID in the previous two weeks, they will not be allowed in.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be readily available throughout the Symposium.
- All meals will either be served by staff for buffets or individually plated.