Financial Coach Academy™ Live Course
The Financial Coach Academy™ is an 11-week, online financial coach training program where you will learn practical, tried-and-true methods for starting and operating your very own financial coaching business. Not only will you gain a proven financial coaching business model but you will also learn advanced financial concepts and coaching skills to help your clients gain control of their finances.
There are three pillars that serve as the foundation of a successful financial coaching business:
The Financial Coach Academy will help you master all three.
Admission into the live Academy course gets you:
- Nine live online workshops, ranging from 90 to 120 minutes in length.
- Two built-in execution weeks to implement what you have learned.
- Dozens of recorded ancillary videos by trusted professionals on topics like legal issues for financial coaches, insights from CPAs, software and solutions from IT, best practices from other referral partners, and more.
- Introduction to and an explanation of every contract, handout, checklist, software, or tool I use to run a six-figure financial coaching business.
- Client conversation scripts, handouts and exercises to get even faster and better results
- A private Facebook community to connect and collaborate with your classmates.
- Mentoring and continuous feedback from Kelsa and Michael throughout the course.
All content is released weekly, one module at a time, so you cannot rush ahead or will not get overwhelmed if you fall a week or two behind. Video workshops will be available upon completion of the course, so you can watch them as often as you want.
You also will get access to an online suite of files, downloads, contracts, powerpoint presentations, and other content, pre-made for you so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. In addition, you will gain free access to Fiscal Fitness Phoenix’s online workshops.
This truly is the best, most comprehensive financial coach training program around!
11 Intense (but fun!) Weeks to Launch Your Financial Coaching Career
Create a business you will be proud of:
- Identify your “Why”
- Separate yourself from the pack
- The power of telling your story
- Find your target client
- Make an impact in the world
- Define what success looks like for you
- Make a good first impression
- Wow your clients
- Phone scripts & onboarding best practices
- Discovery session design and purpose
- Overcoming initial objections
- Scheduling systems and process
- Creating contracts and questionnaires
- Designing packages, sessions, schedule and pricing
- The importance of the client experience
- Pricing and collecting payments
- Sales conversations that work
- Group programming
- Client templates
Beginner Marketing for Financial Coaches:
- Conversations create cash
- The importance of referral partners, networking, and referral groups
- Social proof
- Blogging and social media
Sales Lab Training:
- Confidence in the sales conversation
- A How-to guide to sales conversations
- Thinking in the best interest of the client
- Role-playing scripts
- Overcoming Objections – specific How-To Guide
Advanced Marketing for Financial Coaches:
- Hosting workshops
- Attending expos
- Starting and running a podcast
- Creating Facebook ads
- Finding and nailing speaking engagements
- Using surveys and client result statistics to improve your business
Wrap Up Week and Looking Ahead:
- Corporate Wellness service
- Hiring your first employee
- Looking ahead with your business
- Annual goal planning
- Time management
- Budgeting for your coaching business
Investment in the Financial Coach Academy
Payment options are available
When priced separately, this financial coach training program is valued at more than $18,000:
- Weekly online modules and coaching video conferences that teach you how to master power partners, client on-boarding, systematize coaching sessions with clients, marketing, overcoming objections, identifying your niche and much more. All recorded so you can watch anytime. Clear out all the clutter and advice you read and get real, down to the details, experienced coaching from a financial coach who puts it to practice every day!
- Access to the online resource library released with each training call. It includes downloads, contracts, worksheets and other material it took me nearly 10 years to perfect. Imagine all the handouts and contracts it will take you hours upon hours to create on your own, handed to you on a silver platter!
- Access to an exclusive mastermind group of other like-minded financially, savvy professionals who are on the same journey as you.
- Weekly live Q&A calls and masterminds to gain instant feedback as you execute all your new ideas!
- One-on-one feedback from Kelsa, Michael and their team.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the live version of The Financial Coach Academy, the meetings are held online (virtual), meaning you can attend in the comfort of your own home, wherever your home may be. Classes are held on Thursdays where you will join Kelsa and Michael in a private online web conference room using Zoom. For the self-paced version of The Financial Coach Academy, the meetings are all recorded and available immediately so you can watch any where at any time.
We have put nearly 10 years of hard work into this course. It will show you everything that has brought us success and every mistake that we have made so you don’t repeat them. We truly believe that everything you get out of this course is directly related to the effort you put into it. We will provide ample execution time to be able to apply everything that we teach and are confident that works, plus accountability to keep you motivated and on track. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee any level of results.
Practical steps to taking your personal finance advice and knowledge and crafting a business model around it- everything from contracts and pricing to scheduling and marketing). We want you to learn from our mistakes and successes and implement them to create a successful Financial Coaching business. You will also learn tried and true activities that get results with clients- from exercises, discussion topics, handouts, effective questions and so much more!
You will be able to take your knowledge and passion for personal finance and turn it into a successful Financial Coaching business that you can build from the ground up.
None! Just a passion for helping people with their personal finances! Some people may classify you as a certified budget geek. Don’t worry. We love budget geeks. You will be in good company.
No problem. All of the live online workshops are recorded and posted in the online training database along with powerpoints for each presentation, worksheets, templates and other forms and files.
There are 2 options available for Financial Coach Academy:
The Self-Paced version of Financial Coach Academy gives you all of the recorded lessons, downloads, templates and videos that you would get in the Live Course but at the speed that works best for your busy life. If you are working a full time job and/ or have a busy family life this might be the best option for you. The only thing that you don’t get is the 24/7 guidance and feedback from Kelsa, Michael, their team and other students concurrently taking the live course. If you are self-motivated, a self-starter and/ or are extremely limited on time this may be the best option for you!
We feel the biggest bang for your buck is the live course. It is only available twice per year (February and September) so timing is the biggest reason people choose the Self-paced over the Live Course. The Live course offers weekly live online lessons followed with Q and A and mastermind sessions and also access to the recordings of those sessions for future reference or if you missed the live lesson.
It also offers access to the amazingly active Private Facebook group so you have 24/7 online feedback, mentorship, mastermind and accountability with your classmates and instructors. While you get the same lessons and information as the Self-Paced courses, you will have your Financial Coaching business up and running more quickly and completely realized by the end of the course because of the level of support and accountability you get with your classmates and with Kelsa, Michael and their team.
Register for the next live session now! Space is limited to 20 people and every round of the Academy thus far has sold out! If your preference is to join the live conversation, do not delay. If you’re interested in taking the self-paced course, you can purchase the course and begin learning immediately! Or if you have questions you can call us at (480) 788-4588 or email email@example.com to set up a discovery session to find out why this program may be right for you.
We do not cover specific financial topics (i.e. what is a mortgage or what is interest) because we feel there is already a wealth of great information and training out there on these topics (and we’ll share the ones we like best),. But we assume that by having an interest in the FCA, you know a lot of this already.
Some of the major topics we cover include but are not limited to:
- How to gain and utilize power partners
- What technology to use and how to implement them
- Marketing techniques that work (and what techniques don’t work)
- Client strategy session formatting
- Our signature budgeting system
- Back and front office optimization
- How to find your ideal clients (and avoid clients that are not a good fit)
- On-boarding clients from discovery session to graduation
- And much more!
Nope, all you need is a desire to help people with their finances and a passion for personal finance.