What is the Financial Coaches Roundtable?
Many successful entrepreneurs today, from Bill Gates to Pat Flynn, use mastermind groups to help grow their business and work on their personal development.
Jim Rohn, author and motivational speaker, tells us we are the average of the five people we spend the most time with. Are the people you spend the most time with helping you with your personal development and business’ growth? This is where participating in and being a part of a financial coach mastermind group helps.
The Roundtable is specifically designed to help financial coaches at any level get the solutions, support, advice, and motivation needed to continually grow your financial coaching business. It is intentionally structured in a way to create the best results for each member.
What will I gain?
The power of 10 financial coaches helping you troubleshoot problems, discover solutions and work through sticking points.
The opportunity to tap into the experience and skills of other financial coaches, including the facilitator, Financial Coach Academy President and experienced financial coach of over 10 years, Kelsa Dickey.
Increased confidence that you’ve made the right decisions and are taking the proper actions to achieve your business goals.
Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life.
A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there and you are not alone in your journey!
A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude and productivity.
Real-time navigation through client scenarios
Joint creation in handouts, worksheets, or exercises used to move our clients forward
In a roundtable, you:
- hear someone pose a question you didn’t even realize you had yet
- hear someone describe a problem that you may be close to making yourself, allowing you to prevent it
- gain fresh perspectives on problems you or clients are experiencing and the solutions available
- receive various sources of inspiration, accountability, and support!
What is the format?
The Financial Coaches Roundtable meets once per month via video conferencing. It is limited to 10-12 coaches so each meeting allows for intense discussion, idea-sharing, and various perspectives while allowing enough time for each person to dive deep into a specific challenge or situation they may be experiencing.
Live participation, dialogue and discussion is key – it is crucial to the success of the roundtable.
The more you participate and contribute the stronger coach and business owner YOU become. Sharing our mistakes, the lessons we learned, and the growth we’ve experienced helps each of us appreciate our own journeys that much more while reinforcing and boosting our own confidence.
Each meeting is designed to cover four main topics:
- Business mastery
- Client mastery
- Sharing successes
- Creating goals and intentions for the coming month
Imagine being able to strategize with other coaches and business owners while you troubleshoot client scenarios.
“I’m struggling with ______, what have you tried or what are you guys doing?”
“My client is having a difficult time with ________, what are some ways I can help them? What are the tools I can use to coach them through this?” “What solutions have you seen work for your clients?”
Who Should Join a Financial Coaches Roundtable
The Financial Coaches Roundtable is perfect if you:
- are an established and experienced financial coach wanting to take your business to the next level
- are a new financial coach looking for advice and insights from experience financial coaches
- have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
- have big goals for your financial coaching business and want to reach or exceed them
- feel overwhelmed by all the ideas you have for your business and need help prioritizing or moving forward quickly
- are confident enough to share your successes and accomplishments with others yet humble enough to admit your challenges
- are willing to commit to the change required to grow, and
- are willing to commit to the mastermind group members